The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product iRemocon Wi-Fi (IRM-03WLA)from Glamo Inc.. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Glamo follow that link.
iRemocon is a turn key solution to bring home automation at ease for consumers, and it is widely adopted as standard equipment of properties managed by apartment developers and custom-home builder, not only for consumers, but also Homebuilding Industry.
iRemocon is also capable of working with HEMS, e.g. CT sensor or smart meter to retrieve power consumption, JEM-A controlled floor heating and ECHONET Lite capable appliances like bath water heater.
iRemocon is one-stop solution for a number of needs on home automation, HEMS and Smart Lock.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, iRemocon Wi-Fi supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Glamo describes iRemocon Wi-Fi as having the following features:
- Gateway Has Preferred Partners
- Supported Notification Types
- Communications Protocol
- Communications Connections
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Run network join from Primary controller
2. Make sure iRemocon SYNC-LED blinks slowly.
3. Click “Learn mode”
4. Input DSK 5-digit on the primary controller (e.g. PC Controller) dialog and complete inclusion.
Factory reset iRemocon Wi-Fi
1. Click “Reset”
2. Once the lock device is removed, iRemocon “SYNC-LED” blinks slowly.
Note: Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Set DSK 5-digit in the DSK text box.
2. Click “Add”, then SYNC-LED (at the bottom of the iRemocon) blinks fast.
3. Carry out the lock device inclusion action.
4. Once the device is joined to the network properly, iRemocon “SYNC-LED” lighting up.
1. Click “Remove”, then SYNC-LED (at the bottom of the iRemocon) blinks fast.
2. Carry out device exclusion action.
3. Once the device is removed, iRemocon “SYNC-LED” blinks slowly.
Please note that this is a user manual iRemocon Wi-Fi from Glamo Inc. is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have iRemocon Wi-Fi and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.