The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product DoorSensor (ZWDS01-US)from Golden Security. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Golden Security follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, DoorSensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Golden Security describes DoorSensor as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
For Adding in (Inclusion) a network: Put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into “Add (Inclusion)” mode, and following its instruction to add ZWDS01-EU to your controller. This Door/Window sensor needs to be included before installation.
1. Pull the exposed plastic tab from the sensor.
2. Press the button three times within 2 seconds, The Red LED indicator will be flashing three times to indicate scanning the network.
3. If network is not found after 30 seconds, the sensor will go into sleep mode. To Adding again, you need repeat steps 2
For Removing from (Exclusion) a network: Put the Z-Wave Interface Controller into “Remove (Exclusion)” mode, and following its instruction to delete ZWDS01-EU to your Z-Wave controller.
1. Remove device front cover and pressing the button three times within 2 seconds, The Red LED indicator will be flashing three times and enter exclusion mode.
2. If remove (exclusion) successful, go auto Adding procedure.
3. Node ID has been remove.
Factory reset DoorSensor
1. Pressing the button before power on, do not release the button and power on and keep on ten seconds, and the LED will turn ON.
2. After over 1 seconds the Red LED indicator will turn OFF, then go auto Adding procedure.
3. IDs are excluded and all settings will reset to factory default.
4. Device begin auto Adding (Inclusion) mode.
Note: Use this procedure only in the event that the primary controller is lost.
Use “Wake up” command to set up the awaking time and send the wake up notification to controller.User can use command to change the auto wake up from 1 minute to 24 hours, interval increment is 1minute. Factory default is 120 minutes.
Please note that this is a user manual DoorSensor from Golden Security is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have DoorSensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.