The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Basic Remote Control Z-Wave (BRZ1)from Graber. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Graber follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Basic Remote Control Z-Wave supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Graber describes Basic Remote Control Z-Wave as having the following features:
- Switch Type
- Window Covering Control Features
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR2430 Lithium Coin batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Press and release Twice on Control Programming button. (Tap 2x on prog button)
2.Slave sends NIF
1. Press and release Three times on Control Programming button. (Tap 3x on prog button)
2. Slave sends NIF
1. Put Primary Controller into
2. Press and Hold Control Programming Button for >2 seconds, release when Green LED flashes
Factory reset Basic Remote Control Z-Wave
Press and hold the button on the control for approximately 15 seconds (the LED will stop flashing when complete.
""Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.""
The Wakeup command class should be configured by a hub when the remote is joined to a Z-Wave network. A WAKE_UP_INTERVAL_SET command should configure the NodeID at a minimum. The Wakeup interval can be configured to any value from 6 minutes to 25 hours. Recommendation is to leave the interval at the default of 12 hours to maximize battery life. The remote will wake up every WakeUpInterval and send a WakeUp Notification command as well as a battery report to the NodeID assigned with the Interval Set command. The WakeUp Notification will be sent within a few minutes of power being applied to the remote and then once every Wake Up Interval. A Wakeup Interval Capabilities command will inform the hub of the default, minimum, maximum and step size of the Wake Up interval.
Please note that this is a user manual Basic Remote Control Z-Wave from Graber is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Basic Remote Control Z-Wave and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.