The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Plug (HKZW-SO05)from Hank. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Hank follow that link.
Smart Plug is also a security Z-Wave device and supports the Over The Air (OTA) feature for the product’s firmware upgrade .
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Hank describes Smart Plug as having the following features:
- Supported Meter Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1) Connect the power supply.
2) Set the Z-Wave network main controller into inclusion mode (see Z-Wave network controller operating manual).
3) Triple click the Z-button or power up the device , RGB LED indicator should blink fast in blue.
4) Smart Plug should be recognized and included into the Z-Wave network.
Factory reset Smart Plug
1) Insert the Plug into a socket,
2) Press and hold the Z button for more than 20 seconds,
3) If holding time more than 20seconds, the RGB LED indicator will keep yellow for 2 seconds, which means resetting is completed.
Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1) Insert the Plug into a socket.
2) Set the Z-Wave network controller into the exclusion mode (see Z-Wave controller operating manual).
3) Triple click the Z button.
4) RGB LED indicator will blink orange till the removing process is completed, than the indicator will keep orange for 3 seconds.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Plug from Hank is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.