The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Connect Z (HL1-CNT-001-Z)from HAVEN . To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HAVEN follow that link.
Made with steel, Delrin™, and military grade nylon, the HAVEN system is 10x stronger than your deadbolt.
- Installs in minutes
- Operated electronically or manually with a foot pedal
- Composition: Steel, Delrin™, and military grade nylon
- Connection: Z-Wave (700-Series) with S2 Security
- Strength: 10x stronger than your deadbolt, Haven provides an additional layer of protection in an effort to deter a break-in at the door
- Main Battery: Rechargeable 3.7V 5000MAH Lipo battery
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Connect Z supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
HAVEN describes Connect Z as having the following features:
- Battery powered using Built-in Li-Po batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Excerpt from the Manual "Locate the DSK via the QR code label under the Haven electronics hood adjacent to the buttons and LEDs."
In addition, it will located on a card in the box.
Setting your controller to include mode (standard or NWI) and momentarily pressing the Pairing button will add the Haven Lock to the network.
The device can be removed from a network by setting the controller to exclude mode (standard or NWE) and momentarily pressing the Pairing button.
N/A - It's a FLiRS device so it wakes up every second to see if anyone is trying to talk to it.
Factory reset Connect Z
Under Button Functions (Step 2)
"Default settings and remove from network: Hold Pairing button until Red LED comes on and then release (about 10 seconds). Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable."
Under Network Inclusion/Exclusion (Bullet 3 last 3 sentences)
"This will initiate the Device Reset Locally Command Class. The device will be removed and all parameters will be reset to default. Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable."
Please note that this is a user manual Connect Z from HAVEN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Connect Z and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.