The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Repeater (45 126 86)from Heatit controls. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Heatit follow that link.
With the rechargeable backup batteries, the device will still be able to operate for up to 6 hours after a power failure. Important battery-operated units such as door locks, smoke detectors and burglary alarms will still work during a blackout.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Repeater supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Heatit describes Z-Repeater as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using NI-MH 200mAh batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: The DSK information is stored in the QR code format that is printed on a label and adhered to the front side of the device, as example shown on the right hand side.
1. Put the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel into Exclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel manual).
2. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function Button 3 times and the Router will be removed from the Z-Wave network.
Always On Slave (AOS)
Factory reset Z-Repeater
(Only use factory reset when network Control Panel/Gateway is missing or inoperable).
*. Press and hold the Function Button for 10 seconds to factory reset.
1. Connect the Router into the power socket to power on.
2. Put the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel into Inclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel manual).
3. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function Button 3 times.
4. Refer to the operation manual of the Z-Wave Gateway or Control Panel to complete the adding process.
5. If the sensor has already been added (included) into another Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, or if the sensor is unable to be added into the current Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel, please exclude it first (see Removing Device) before attempting to include it into the current Z-Wave Gateway/Control Panel.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Repeater from Heatit controls is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Repeater and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.