The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Smoke Battery (4512688)from Heatit controls. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Heatit follow that link.
sensor for smart home systems. With its powerful features, the
sensor is designed to protect the family from potential fire
hazards. With its compact and streamlined design, the Heatit
Z-Smoke Detector blends effortlessly with your home decor and
gives you extra security.
The Heatit Z-Smoke Detector is designed to provide the
sensor with more features and capabilities. Therefore, you can
use optional additional features such as a built-in PIR motion
sensor, heat sensor and/or emergency lighting. Heatit Z-Smoke
Detector has a built-in PIR motion sensor. You can choose to use
it to create custom scenes to light up the hallway in the middle
of the night or help users save energy. The built-in emergency
light can also be set up to provide visual alarms and alerts.
The Heatit Z-Smoke Detector uses a cutting-edge reflective
photoelectric sensor in conjunction with an advanced
microprocessor to deliver optimum performance by detecting
developing fires and heat generation. When it comes to security,
there is no room for compromise.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Smoke Battery supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Heatit describes Z-Smoke Battery as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave gateway or control panel into Inclusion or Learning mode (please refer to the Z-Wave gateway or control panel manual).
2. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function button 3 times. The Smoke Detector will emit a 2-tone beep and the LED will turn on for ~2 seconds. Refer to the operation manual of the Z-Wave gateway or control panel to complete the learn-in process.
1. Put the Z-Wave gateway or control panel into Exclusion mode (please refer to the Z-Wave gateway or control panel manual).
2. Within 1.5 seconds, press the Function button 3 times and the Smoke Detector will be removed from the Z-Wave network.
Factory reset Z-Smoke Battery
(Only use factory reset when network Control Panel/Gateway is missing or inoperable).
Press and hold the button of the smoke detector for 20 seconds. Release the button when you hear 3 beeps to perform factory reset.
Role Type : Slave Sleeping Listening
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Smoke Battery from Heatit controls is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Smoke Battery and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.