The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Door Sensor (HS3DS-Z)from HEIMAN. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HEIMAN follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Door Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
HEIMAN describes Smart Door Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR2 batteries
- Communications Protocol
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave Controller .
- Press the Networking_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 4 times within 1 second.
- If Inclusion Process is successful, Green led will turn off.
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave Controller
- Press the Networking_Button 3 times within 1.5s
- If Exclusion Process is successful, Green led is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
Factory reset Smart Door Sensor
Long press Networking_Button while installing batteries in the Device
-Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted
-Green LED Turns off after 2 seconds.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Door Sensor from HEIMAN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Door Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.