The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Motion Sensor (HS1MS-Z)from HEIMAN. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HEIMAN follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Motion Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
HEIMAN describes Smart Motion Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Outdoor Use
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave PC Controller Program
- Press a Func_Button 3 time in HS1MS-Z (Motion Sensor), Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If Inclusion Process is successful, Green LED will turn off.
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave PC Controller Program
- Press a Func_Button 3 times quickly in HS1MS-Z
- If Exclusion Process is successful, Green LED is Blinking 6 times, then turn off in HS1MS-Z
Factory reset Smart Motion Sensor
Long press Func_Button while installing batteries in HS1MS-Z
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted
- Please use the reset procedure only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable
- Wake up Notification is transmitted every 24 hours by default.
- Wake up Notification is transmitted after Notification Report is Transmitted
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Motion Sensor from HEIMAN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Motion Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.