The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Plug (HS2SK-Z)from HEIMAN. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HEIMAN follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
HEIMAN describes Smart Plug as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Communications Connections
- Communications Protocol
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Smart Plug
-Long press Switch_Button at least 10 seconds in the product.
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
-use the reset procedure only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable.
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the Switch_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If add Process is successful, Green LED will turn off.
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the Switch_Button 3 times within 1.5s
- If remove Process is successful, Green LED is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Plug from HEIMAN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.