The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Siren (HS2WD-Z)from HEIMAN. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HEIMAN follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Siren supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
HEIMAN describes Smart Siren as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- Battery powered using lithium batteries
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Smart Siren
-Long press Net_Button at least 10 seconds in the product.
Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 .5second.
- If add Process is successful, Green LED will turn off.
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5second.
- If remove Process is successful, Green LED is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Siren from HEIMAN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Siren and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.