The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Smoke Alarm (HS1SA-Z)from HEIMAN. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HEIMAN follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Smoke Alarm supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
HEIMAN describes Smart Smoke Alarm as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery powered using CR123A batteries
- Communications Protocol
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Smart Smoke Alarm
--Long press Net_Button while installing batteries in the product.
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave Controller .
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If Inclusion Process is successful, Green led will turn off.
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave Controller
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s
- If Exclusion Process is successful, Green led is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Smoke Alarm from HEIMAN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Smoke Alarm and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.