The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor (HS1HT-Z)from HEIMAN. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HEIMAN follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
HEIMAN describes Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor as having the following features:
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery powered using DC3V CR2450 batteries
- Communications Protocol
- Communications Connections
- Controller Supports Multiple Networks
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Battery Quantity
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If Inclusion Process is successful, Green LED will turn off.
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave Controller.
- Press the Net_Button 3 times within 1.5s
- If Exclusion Process is successful, Green LED is Blinking 6 times, then turn off
Wake up Notification is transmitted every 24 hours by default.
- Wake up Notification is transmitted after Notification Report is Transmitted
Factory reset Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor
-Long press Net_Button while installing batteries in the product.
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
- use the reset procedure only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor from HEIMAN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Temperature and Humidity Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.