The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Water Leakage Sensor (HS1WL-Z)from HEIMAN. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HEIMAN follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Water Leakage Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
HEIMAN describes Smart Water Leakage Sensor as having the following features:
- Communications Protocol
- Battery Quantity
- IP (Ingress Protection) Rated
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- Supported Notification Types
- Battery powered using AAA batteries
- Communications Connections
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
- Click [Remove] icon in Z-Wave Controller
- Press the Func_Buttom 3 times within 1.5s
- If Exclusion Process is successful, Green led is Blinking 6 times, then turn off.
- Click [Add] icon in Z-Wave Controller .
- Press the Func_Buttom 3 times within 1.5s, Green LED is Blinking 3 times within 1 second.
- If Inclusion Process is successful, Green led will turn off.
Factory reset Smart Water Leakage Sensor
-Long press Func_Buttom while installing batteries in the product.
- Device Reset Locally notification is Transmitted.
-use the reset procedure only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable.
- Wake up Notification is transmitted every 24 hours by default.
- Wake up Notification is transmitted after Notification Report is Transmitted
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Water Leakage Sensor from HEIMAN is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Water Leakage Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.