The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Floodlight Sensor (HS-FLS100-G2)from HomeSeer. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HomeSeer follow that link.
• Use as a stand alone outdoor motion sensor and/or LUX sensor.
• Use as a replacement sensor for a motion-activated floodlight unit. In this configuration, it can control floodlight loads when motion is sensed or when commands are received from the central controller.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Floodlight Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
HomeSeer describes Floodlight Sensor as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Outdoor Use
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Put the Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset Floodlight Sensor
The product reset is to operate only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.Within 1 second of step 1, press the Link button again and hold until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If you are connecting this unit to a Z-Wave controller that utilizes the S2 security protocol, you may be asked by your controller to read 5-digit Device Specific Key (DSK) PIN Code that is unique to each unit. This can be found in one of two places:
- on the QR code label on the back of the unit
- on the insert card inside the packaging.
Please note that this is a user manual Floodlight Sensor from HomeSeer is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Floodlight Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.