The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor (HS-FLS100+)from HomeSeer. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HomeSeer follow that link.
• Use as a stand alone outdoor motion sensor and/or LUX sensor.
• Use as a replacement sensor for a motion-activated floodlight unit. In this configuration, it can control floodlight loads when motion is sensed or when commands are received from the central controller.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
HomeSeer describes HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor as having the following features:
- Outdoor Use
- Supported Notification Types
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Z-Wave auto inclusion.
Or manual inclusion : put the Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode, press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor
The product reset is to operate only when the primary controller is missing or inoperable. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.Within 1 second of step 1, press the Link button again and hold until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
Please note that this is a user manual HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor from HomeSeer is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.