The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Fan Control (39358 / ZW4002)from Honeywell. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Honeywell follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Fan Control supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Honeywell describes In-Wall Fan Control as having the following features:
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Neutral Wire Required
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset In-Wall Fan Control
1. Quickly press ON (Top) button three (3) times then immediately press the OFF (Bottom) button three (3) times. The LED will flash ON/OFF 5 times when completed successfully.
Note: This should only be used in the event your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, press and release the top or bottom of the smart fan control switch (rocker) to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed the device has been included, refresh the Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, press and release the top or bottom of the wireless smart switch (rocker) to exclude it from the network.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Fan Control from Honeywell is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Fan Control and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.