The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Dimmer (39458/ZW3005)from Honeywell. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Honeywell follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Honeywell describes In-Wall Smart Dimmer as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press and release the top or bottom of the smart dimmer (rocker) to remove it from the network.
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Dimmer
Quickly press ON (top) button 3 times then immediately press the OFF (bottom) button 3 times. The LED will flash ON/OFF 5 times when completed successfully.
Note: This should only be used in the event your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press and release the top or bottom of the smart dimmer
rocker). Repeat as necessary to add the dimmer to the network.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Dimmer from Honeywell is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.