The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer (39357/ZW3011)from Honeywell. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Honeywell follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Honeywell describes In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press up and release the toggle.
If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the back of the box, or the QR code label on the product.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press up and release the toggle.
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer
Quickly press UP button three times, then, immediately press the DOWN button three times.
Note: This should only be used in the event your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Button Press Functions
Cycle LED= Press 3 up then 1 down to cycle through LED status
Switch Mode = Press 5 up then 5 down if done successfully the LED will blink 5 times
Min Threshold = Press 4 down then 1 up, if done successfully the device will turn to 1% and the LED will start to blink signaling the device is in setup mode. Press and hold up or down to adjust the device to the desired minimum threshold.
Max Threshold = Press 4 up then 1 down, if done successfully the device will turn to 99% and the LED will start to blink signaling the device is in setup mode. Press and hold down or up to adjust the device to the desired maximum threshold.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer from Honeywell is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Toggle Dimmer and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.