The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (39354/ZW4009)from Honeywell. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Honeywell follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Honeywell describes In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press up on the toggle.
A. If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the back of the box, or the QR code label on the product.
Now you have complete control to turn your fixture ON/OFF according to groups, scenes, schedules and interactive automations programmed by your controller. If your Z-Wave certified controller features remote access, you can control your fixture from your mobile devices.
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch
Quickly press UP button 3 times, then, immediately press the DOWN button 3 times.
Note: This should only be used in the event your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press up on the toggle.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch from Honeywell is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.