The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch (39363/ZW4203)from Honeywell. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Honeywell follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Honeywell describes Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch as having the following features:
- Outdoor Use
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch
1. If plugged in, unplug the device from the receptacle.
2. Press and hold the manual/program button, plug the device in, and continue to hold for at least 3 seconds.
Note: This should only be used in the event your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
How to cycle through LED options — Press button 10 times quickly.
1. LED is ON when the load is ON (indicates the switch is ON) (default)
2. LED is always OFF
3. LED is always ON (illuminates switch in the dark)
4. LED is ON when the load is off (guide light in the dark)
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your device, press and the manual/program button on the smart switch.
If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the box or the QR code label on the product. Enter the 5-digit code.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press the manual/program button on the smart switch to remove it from the network.
Please note that this is a user manual Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch from Honeywell is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.