The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Plug-in Switch (Single Plug) (39444 / ZW4103)from Honeywell. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Honeywell follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Plug-in Switch (Single Plug) supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Honeywell describes Plug-in Switch (Single Plug) as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include the device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your smart switch, single press and release the manual/program button on the smart dimmer to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the smart switch has been included, refresh the Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to exclude your device, press and release the manual/program button on the smart switch to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset Plug-in Switch (Single Plug)
1. If plugged in, unplug the device from the receptacle.
2. Press and hold the top button, plug the device in, and continue to hold for at least 3 seconds.
Note: This should only be used in the event your network’s
primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Plug-in Switch (Single Plug) from Honeywell is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Plug-in Switch (Single Plug) and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.