The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product T6 Pro Z-Wave with SmartStart (TH6320ZW2007)from Honeywell Home (Resideo). To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Honeywell follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, T6 Pro Z-Wave with SmartStart supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
Honeywell describes T6 Pro Z-Wave with SmartStart as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- Thermostat HVAC Systems Supported
- Thermostat Modes
- Thermostat Power Source
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: From page 9:
TH6320ZW2007 model is SmartStart enabled and can be pre-included into to a Z-Wave network by using a controller that supports SmartStart to scan the Z-Wave QR Code shown on the back of thermostat and its box.
From page 10:
Finding DSK and DSK Pin Code The 5-digit DSK Pin Code can be found on the label on the back of the thermostat and by selecting MENU then arrow right to "Z-WAVE SETUP", then right arrow to "GET DSK CODE" and touching select. Full DSK can be found on the box of the thermostat.
After you finish the installer setup and set the date and time, you will be asked to set up a Z-Wave to include the thermostat into Z-Wave network.
Touch Yes to include the thermostat in to Z-Wave network, or touch No if you want
this to be done later.
• You’ll be asked to set your primary controller to INCLUDE MODE. Please refer to the user manual of your Z-Wave controller.
• After inclusion procedure has been initiated on your Z-Wave controller, touch Select on the thermostat.
• If the inclusion procedure is successful, INCLUDED, the node ID, and the Z-Wave connected status icon appear on the screen. If the procedure fails, FAILED TO INCLUDE appears on the screen. If this happens, position the thermostat closer to the Z-Wave controller and repeat the inclusion procedure.
• Your controller will indicate whether the thermostat was successfully added to its network. (Please refer to the user manual of your Z-Wave controller.)
To include or remove the thermostat from Z-Wave network after initial thermostat setup, go to thermostat MENU/Z-WAVE SETUP.
Factory reset T6 Pro Z-Wave with SmartStart
Reset Access all reset options on the thermostat. This is the only place to access factory reset.
Please note that this is a user manual T6 Pro Z-Wave with SmartStart from Honeywell Home (Resideo) is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have T6 Pro Z-Wave with SmartStart and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.