The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product wireless handle (FG-FR404-ZW-HF)from HOPPE. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from HOPPE follow that link.
The handle is suitable for turning windows or balcony doors.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, wireless handle supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
HOPPE describes wireless handle as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AAAA batteries
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To remove the handle from your Z-Wave network, do the following:
1. Open the window / door.
2. Set the Z-Wave controller to the Exclude mode;
3. With the window open, change the handle position at least six times within three seconds, causing the green LED to flash continuously;
4. The handle should now be removed from the Z-Wave network.
5. The red LED flashes once (1 second) if the handle has been successfully excluded.
A Z-Wave network controller in Z-Wave terminology can be connected to the handle. If you want to use a Z-Wave network controller, you must add the handle to the network. Proceed as follows:
1. Set the receiver to the inclusion mode
2. With the window open, change the handle position at least six times within three seconds, causing the green LED to flash continuously;
3. The handle should now be added to the Z-Wave network.
4. The green LED flashes once (1 second) when the handle is included
Factory reset wireless handle
Open the handle. Change window / door position at least 6 times, stopping when the window / door is open. Change the handle position at least 6 times. All this should be completed within 10 seconds.
Important: Use this procedure only if the primary network controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Normally, the handle sleeps to save batteries. He periodically wakes up (by default, once per hour) and sends a wake-up message, after which he can receive messages before he falls asleep again. The user can, e.g. For configuration purposes, request an additional wakeup notification via the following ""manual wakeup"" procedure:
1. Open Handle and then Window / Window Door
2. Change the grip position, wait until the green LED flashes and then within
1 second change the grip position again
3. After 2 seconds, the green LED blinks twice, the wakeup procedure starts.
Please note that this is a user manual wireless handle from HOPPE is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have wireless handle and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.