The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Plug-In Module (2 Channel) (NZW37)from Inovelli. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Inovelli follow that link.
This smart plug is one of the smallest plugs on the market (3.5"x2.5"x1.5") and has two (2) Z-Wave Outlets on the side of the device allowing for easy fit in compact places. You can control each outlet individually (and simultaneously*) with all HUB's that support multi-channel Z-Wave devices. Simplifying lives, one smart home product at a time... that's Inovelli.
*Please see our Amazon or our website for compatible HUB's
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Plug-In Module (2 Channel) supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Inovelli describes Smart Plug-In Module (2 Channel) as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Electric Load Type
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, press the center button 3-5 times within 3 seconds to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset Smart Plug-In Module (2 Channel)
Use controller to remove device from network will reset it to factory default.
""Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.""
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Include your device, press the center button 3-5 times within 3 seconds.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the device has been included, refresh the Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
4. The device is associated in the same group when it included in setting process.
Now you can control your Z-Wave device according to groups, scenes, schedules and automation programmed.
** NOTE: If your product does not include at first, try moving the module closer to the HUB and try again -- you can move to your final location when complete
For setup instructions for your specific HUB (ie: SmartThings, Wink, Vera, etc) please go to: www.inovelli.com/nzw37-setup
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Plug-In Module (2 Channel) from Inovelli is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Plug-In Module (2 Channel) and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.