The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product U+ Switch (SSE-302)from IoT@home. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from IoT@home follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, U+ Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
IoT@home describes U+ Switch as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1) Prepare the controller for enabling inclusion
2) Keep touching the lamp low button, then after 5 seconds elapsed, 3 beep sounds can be heard. At that time, withdraw touching the button and then inclusion will be commenced.
1) Make sure the switch is in inclusion mode.
2) Keep touching the lamp low button, then after 5 seconds elapsed, 3 beep sounds can be heard. At that time, withdraw touching the button and then exclusion will be started.
Light Switch is always wake up status.
Factory reset U+ Switch
(* Use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.)
1) Hold the low touch button for 10 seconds
- Keep holding the button, then at 5 second, 3 beeps will come out, and keep holding
- 10 seconds later, 5 beep sounds can be heard, and then withdraw touching the low button, so that factory reset should be started.
2) After factory reset is done, all the lamps will be turned off and all variables will be initialized to default values.
Please note that this is a user manual U+ Switch from IoT@home is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have U+ Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.