The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product 2 Button Hub/Panel Remote (37792 / ZW5307)from Jasco. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
Enjoy a variety of placement options for your lighting control – utilize the included hardware and magnetic bracket for wall mounting, detach the remote for instant portability or pair the remote with a separate stand for convenient tabletop use. The hub remote also functions on a scalable system, giving you the freedom to start with one remote and add as many as you need. Take control of your lights with the Z-Wave 2 Button Portable Hub Remote.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, 2 Button Hub/Panel Remote supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Jasco describes 2 Button Hub/Panel Remote as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR2032 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Adding your remote to a Z-Wave network
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified hub to add a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the hub is ready to add your device, press and hold Button 1 for 3 seconds.
3. The LED will flash two (2) times when the remote sends add notification (NIF).
NOTE: Some Hubs will require an additional step for secure inclusion, when prompted scan the QR code on the back of the remote, or type in the 5-digit pin code located on the back of the remote.
Removing your remote from a Z-Wave network
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified hub to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the hub is ready to remove your device, press and hold Button 1 for 3 seconds.
3. The LED will flash two (2) times when the remote sends remove notification (NIF).
Factory reset 2 Button Hub/Panel Remote
Returning your remote to factory defaults
1. Press and release Button 1 ten times quickly. All button presses must be within 6 seconds.
2. The LED will flash five (5) times when completed successfully.
NOTE: This should only be used in the event your network's primary controller/hub is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Press and hold Button 1 for 3 seconds.
2. The LED will flash two (2) times.
Please note that this is a user manual 2 Button Hub/Panel Remote from Jasco is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have 2 Button Hub/Panel Remote and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.