The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor (32562 / ZW4001)from Jasco Products Company. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Jasco describes Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR2 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to exclude your device, press and release the manual/program button on the Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor to exclude it from the network.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include the device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor press and release the manual/program button on the smart switch to include it in the network.
1. Press and hold the Z-wave Button for 6 seconds. It will be wake up and send “Wake Up Notification CC “ to HUB.
2 .It will sleep after timeout for 10 seconds, or sleep right away when received the “Wake Up No More Information CC”.
Factory reset Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor
You may wish to reset all of your Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor's settings to their factory defaults. To do this, press the program button 10 times within 6 seconds. If your Door Sensor has been successfully reset, its LED light will blink for 3 seconds.
This should only be used in the event your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor from Jasco Products Company is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Hinge Pin Smart Door Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.