The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (White) (14319/ZW4003)from Jasco Products Company. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (White) supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Jasco describes In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (White) as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Neutral Wire Required
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, press up and release on the toggle to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the device has been included, refresh the Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to exclude your device, press up and release on the toggle to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (White)
1. Quickly press ON (up) 3 times then immediately press the OFF (Down) button 3 times. Note: This should only be used in the event your networks primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (White) from Jasco Products Company is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have In-Wall Smart Toggle Switch (White) and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.