The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product LED Bulb (64637/ZW7105)from JascoPro Series. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, LED Bulb supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Jasco describes LED Bulb as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Adding your device to a Z-Wave network
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add the LED smart bulb to
the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your LED smart bulb, turn on power to the socket. The
LED smart bulb is automatically added into your network within 30 seconds, and the smart
bulb flashes twice when added to the network.
3. You have complete control to turn ON/OFF your lamp or set dim levels according to
groups, scenes, schedules and interactive automations programmed by your controller.
If your Z-Wave certified controller features remote access, you can control your lighting
from your mobile devices.
To remove and reset the device
1. Start with the bulb powered off at the wall switch.
2. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove the smart bulb from the
3. Once the controller is ready to remove your smart bulb, turn ON the light switch. The smart bulb will
flash twice when removed from the network.
Factory reset LED Bulb
To return your smart bulb to factory defaults
Starting with the bulb on, cycle the wall switch OFF/ON four times.
1. Turn OFF the switch, pause one second and turn ON again.
2. Repeat three times (four times total).
3. The smart bulb flashes twice when reset.
NOTE: This should only be used in the event your network’s primary
controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual LED Bulb from JascoPro Series is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have LED Bulb and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.