The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch (14311/ZW4201)from Jasco Products Company. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Jasco describes Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch as having the following features:
- Outdoor Use
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for you Z-Wave certified controller to include the smart switch to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your outdoor smart switch, press and release the manual/program button on the smart switch to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the smart switch has been included, refresh the Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, press and release the manual/program button on the smart switch to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch
1. If plugged in, unplug the Switch from the receptacle.
2. Press and hold the top button for at least 3 seconds while you plug the switch into a receptacle.
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch from Jasco Products Company is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.