The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch (14325/ZW4203)from Jasco. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Jasco describes Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch as having the following features:
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch
1. If plugged in, unplug the switch from the receptacle.
2. Press and hold the manual/program button for at least 3 seconds while you plug the switch into a receptacle.
Note: This should only be used if your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
How to cycle through LED indicator options: Press button 10 times quickly.
1. LED is ON when the load is ON (indicates the switch is ON) (default)
2. LED is always OFF
3. LED is always ON (illuminates switch in the dark)
4. LED is ON when the load is of (guide light in the dark)
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press and release the manual/program button on the smart switch to remove it from the network.
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the side of the box or the QR code label on the product (see Figure 1).
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add the smart switch to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your outdoor smart switch, press and release the manual/program button on the smart switch.
3. The controller’s app will indicate if it has discovered the switch. If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the side of the box or the QR code label on the product (see Figure 1). Enter the 5-digit code.
Please note that this is a user manual Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch from Jasco is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Plug-in Outdoor Smart Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.