The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Plug-in Smart Dimmer, Dual Plug (28170/ZW3105)from Jasco Products Company. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Plug-in Smart Dimmer, Dual Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Jasco describes Plug-in Smart Dimmer, Dual Plug as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add
the smart dimmer to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your smart dimmer, single
press and release the manual/program button on the smart
dimmer to add it in the network.
Please reference the controller/gateway’s manual for instructions.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to
remove a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device, press and
release the manual/program button on the smart dimmer to
remove it from the network.
Factory reset Plug-in Smart Dimmer, Dual Plug
To return your dimmer to factory defaults:
1. If plugged in, unplug the dimmer from the receptacle.
2. Press and hold the top button for at least 3 seconds while you
plug the dimmer into a receptacle.
Note: This should only be used in the event your networks’ primary
controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Plug-in Smart Dimmer, Dual Plug from Jasco Products Company is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Plug-in Smart Dimmer, Dual Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.