The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Plug-in Smart Switch, Dual Plug (28172/ZW4104)from Jasco Products Company. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Plug-in Smart Switch, Dual Plug supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Jasco describes Plug-in Smart Switch, Dual Plug as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Electric Load Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Plug-in Smart Switch, Dual Plug
1. If plugged in, unplug the switch from the receptacle.
2. Press and hold the top button for at least 3 seconds
while you plug the switch into a receptacle.
Note: This should only be used in the event your networks’
primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified
controller to add the device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your smart
switch, single press and release the manual/program
button on the smart switch to add it in the network.
Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave
certified controller to remove a device
from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your device,
press and release the manual/program button on
the smart switch to remove it from the network.
Please note that this is a user manual Plug-in Smart Switch, Dual Plug from Jasco Products Company is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Plug-in Smart Switch, Dual Plug and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.