The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Portable Smart Motion Sensor (34194/ZW6302)from Jasco Products Company. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
This Z-Wave compatible device boosts the safety of your home by working with your home’s gateway
to wirelessly trigger scenes and send alerts to your smartphone or tablet whenever motion is detected.
Use the included batteries for easy placement anywhere, plug into the wall using a AC adapter and
USB cable – never replace batteries again.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Portable Smart Motion Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Jasco describes Portable Smart Motion Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR123 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, press and release the program button to include it in the network.
3. The blue LED will activate for 3 seconds to confirm it has been included.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to exclude your device, press and release the program button to exclude it from the network.
Factory reset Portable Smart Motion Sensor
1. Press the program button 10 times within 6 seconds.
2. The blue LED will blink for 3 seconds.
Note: This should only be done in the event your primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Portable Smart Motion Sensor from Jasco Products Company is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Portable Smart Motion Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.