The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Portable Smart Motion Sensor (52251/ZW6307)from Jasco. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
USB cable – never replace batteries again.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Portable Smart Motion Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Jasco describes Portable Smart Motion Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR123 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the back of the box or the QR code label on the product (see figure 3).
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to add the device in the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your motion sensor, press and release the button on the sensor.
3. The blue LED will continue to flash quickly after it locates a network – the controller’s app will indicate if it discovers the sensor. If prompted by the controller to enter the S2 security code, refer to the QR code/security number on the back of the box or the QR code label on the product (see figure 3). Enter the 5-digit code.
4. The blue LED will activate for 3 seconds to confirm it has been added in the network.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to remove the device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your motion sensor, press and release the button on the sensor.
3. The LED will blink 5 times
Press the programming button
Factory reset Portable Smart Motion Sensor
1. Press the button 10 times within 6 seconds (interval between 2 presses of the button cannot be longer than 1 second).
2. The blue LED will blink 3 times
Please note that this is a user manual Portable Smart Motion Sensor from Jasco is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Portable Smart Motion Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.