The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Portable Smart Multi Sensor (35530/ZW6302B)from Jasco Products Company. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Jasco follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Portable Smart Multi Sensor supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Jasco describes Portable Smart Multi Sensor as having the following features:
- Battery powered using CR123 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified
controller to add the device in the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to add your
motion sensor, press and release the button
on the sensor to add it in the network.
3. The blue LED will activate for 3 seconds to
confirm it has been included in the network.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller
to remove the device from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to remove your
motion sensor, press and release the button on
the sensor to exclude it from the network.
3. The LED will blink for 3 seconds at a time.
NOTE: If the sensor’s power source is changed
after initial setup (ex: USB power instead of
battery power), the sensor must be excluded
from the network and then re-included.
Factory reset Portable Smart Multi Sensor
1. Press the button 10 times within 6 seconds
(interval between 2 presses of the button
cannot be longer than 1 second).
2. The blue LED will blink for 3 seconds.
Please note that this is a user manual Portable Smart Multi Sensor from Jasco Products Company is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Portable Smart Multi Sensor and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.