The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Touch Light Switch (2-way) (KP-SW-08)from keemple. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from keemple follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Touch Light Switch (2-way) supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
keemple describes Smart Touch Light Switch (2-way) as having the following features:
- Communications Protocol
- Electric Load Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Loads Controlled
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Switch Type
- Z-Wave Scene Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1) Connect the power supply.
2) Set the Z-Wave network main controller into learning mode.
3) Press and hold the button 1 (the red light flashes slowly) until the pink light flashes slowly and
then release, the device sends the network k information (blue light flashes quickly).
4) After the network is successfully connected, the LED indicator of the device is steady blue, and the load is off by default.
1) Power on the switch.
2) Set the Z-Wave network controller into the exclusion mode.
3) Long press the switch button 1 (Red LED blink slowly) when Pink LED indicator light blink slowly, release the button, then the device start to send out exclusion information(Blue LED indicator in quick blinking).
4) When exclusion successfully, LED display is steady blue, load is off.
Factory reset Smart Touch Light Switch (2-way)
Reset procedure will delete all information in the Z-Wave network or Z-Wave gateway, and will restore switch to factory default settings.
1. Make sure switch is powered.
2. Press and hold the Switch button 1 for 20 seconds.
3. Until the pink light is always on, release the button.
Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Touch Light Switch (2-way) from keemple is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Touch Light Switch (2-way) and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.