The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Spirit Z-Wave Plus (4250848804063)from KOMFORTHAUS. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from KOMFORTHAUS follow that link.
• Fits most European water radiators (wide range of additional adaptors for different manufacturers available)
• FLiRS for quick response time
• LED Backlit LCD
• Metal nut for reliable connection to the radiator
• 2 buttons for easy temperature regulation
• Battery level indicator
• Child Lock
• Over the Air update
• UK-Mode for upside down installation
• Open Window detection
• Automatic frost protection
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Spirit Z-Wave Plus supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
KOMFORTHAUS describes Spirit Z-Wave Plus as having the following features:
- Battery powered using LR06 batteries
- Battery Quantity
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Thermostat Modes
- Thermostat HVAC Systems Supported
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Start Inclusion mode of your primary Z-Wave Controller.
Press the Boost-Button.
Start Exclusion mode of your primary Z-Wave Controller.
Now press and hold the boost button of the Spirit Z-Wave Plus for at least 5 seconds.
Factory reset Spirit Z-Wave Plus
Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Press and hold boost button.
While still holding boost button insert batteries.
The LCD shows RES. Release boost button.
To perform the factory reset press boost button.
Please note that this is a user manual Spirit Z-Wave Plus from KOMFORTHAUS is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Spirit Z-Wave Plus and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.