The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Smart Lock - Secure (PGD728 ZPU)from LOCKLY. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from LOCKLY follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Smart Lock - Secure supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Access Control
LOCKLY describes Z-Wave Smart Lock - Secure as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA （Alkaline Battery） batteries
- Door Lock Type
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Outdoor Use
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Bring the DoorLock within direct range of your controller.
2. Carefully remove the battery compartment cover.
3. Put your Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode.
4. Simply press the Program button to enter programming mode.
5. Select “2HB” to enter hub action menu.
6. Select “AD” and wait doorlock to finish the inclusion.
1. Make sure the DoorLock is powered on and located within direct
range of your Z-Wave gateway controller .
2. Put your Z-Wave controller into exclusion mode .
3. Simply press the Program button to enter programming mode.
4. Select “2HB” to enter hub action menu.
5. Select “DE” and wait doorlock to finish the exclusion.
Factory reset Z-Wave Smart Lock - Secure
When your network’s primary controller is missing or otherwise
inoperable, you may need to reset the device to factory settings
the process, make sure your doorlock has not been synced tothe
smart phone, then press and hold the reset button at least 3 sec to
reset the doorlock and Z-Wave module. Also, you can restore the
lock to factory default settings while the lock is synching with the
When executing factory reset, Z-Wave module will issue the following
instructions to smart home controller.
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: The QR Code and digits DSK can be found on welcome card inside
the box. After you open the box, you can see it on flap top layer.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Smart Lock - Secure from LOCKLY is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Smart Lock - Secure and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.