The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product KONOzw Smart Hub Thermostat (KN-ZW-WH1-B04)from LUX. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from LUX follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, KONOzw Smart Hub Thermostat supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
LUX describes KONOzw Smart Hub Thermostat as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Loads Controlled
- Supported Notification Types
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Switch Load Capacity Volt-Ampere
- Thermostat HVAC Systems Supported
- Thermostat Power Source
- Battery powered using AA batteries
- Battery Quantity
- Thermostat Modes
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Initiate inclusion on your home control system using the instructions provided with it
- In HOME screen, press the knob once to enter the menu settings
-Rotate the knob to select RF icon , then press the knob to enter the inclusion/exclusion menu
-In the inclusion/exclusion menu, select ADD and press the knob to confirm
-The device will begin the adding process – you will see this screen:
Step 1: Device prepares to add to the hub
-Step 2: At the hub portal, click “Add device”
-Noted: If the hub is supporting S2 (authenticated) security mode, it will ask the user to provide the DSK code of the device to complete the inclusion process. The DSK code is printed on the product label
Input the first 5 digits in the hub portal and follow the instructions provided by the hub.
Remove the décor snap cover from the device and the product label is attached on the device front housing. There is also the same product label attached on the product gift-box.
Step 3: Device is added to the hub successfully
-In HOME screen, press the knob once to enter the menu settings
Rotate the knob to select , then press the knob to enter the inclusion/exclusion menu
- In the inclusion/exclusion menu, select RST and press the knob to confirm
-The device will begin the removal process – you will see this screen:
Step 1: Device prepares to be removed from the hub
-Step 2: At the hub portal, click “Remove device”.
-Step 3: Device is removed from the hub successfully.
-If the exclusion process is not successful, then HOME screen will display ER:02 to indicate the error. Press and hold the knob for over 5 seconds to return to the CONNECTION menu and retry the exclusion.
Factory reset KONOzw Smart Hub Thermostat
Note: Please use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
1. Enter the installer setting menu and select the installer option #99, then press the knob to confirm.
2. All the device parameters will be restored to factory default. The Z-Wave network setting will also be erased. User must perform the device inclusion with their hub / gateway again to re-establish the network.
Rotate knob or send command from hub.
Please note that this is a user manual KONOzw Smart Hub Thermostat from LUX is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have KONOzw Smart Hub Thermostat and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.