The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Zoe Power U (HZ06200)from Master. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Master follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Zoe Power U supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Master describes Zoe Power U as having the following features:
- Neutral Wire Required
- Switch Load Capacity Current
- Loads Controlled
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Electric Load Type
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Connect module to power supply (with temperature sensor connected - if purchased), • enable add/remove mode on main controller • auto-inclusion (works for about 5 seconds after connected to power supply) or • press push button I1 three times within 3s (6 times change switch state within 3 seconds) or • press service button S (only applicable for 24 V SELV supply voltage) for more than 2 second. NOTE1: For auto-inclusion procedure, first set main controller into inclusion mode and then connect module to power supply. NOTE2: When connecting temperature sensor to module that has already been included, you have to exclude module first. Switch off power supply, connect the sensor and re-include the module.
Connect module to power supply • bring module within maximum 1 meter (3feet) of the main controller, • enable add/remove mode on main controller, • press push button I1 5 times within 3s (10 times change switch state within 3 seconds) in the first 60 seconds after the module is connected to the power supply or • press service button S (only applicable for 24 V SELV supply voltage) for more than 6 second. By this function all parameters of the module are set to default values and own ID is removed. If push button I1 is pressed 3 times within 3s (6 times change switch state within 3 seconds) (or service button S is pressed more than 2 and less than 6 seconds) module is excluded, but configuration parameters are not set to default values.
Factory reset Zoe Power U
1. Connect the device to the power supply 2. Within the first minute (60 seconds) the device is connected to the power supply, toggle the switch connected to the I1 terminal 5 times within 3 seconds (5 times change switch state) OR if the device is powered by 24 V SELV supply, press and hold the S (Service) button for more than 6 seconds. By resetting the device, all custom parameters previously set on the device will return to their default values, and the node ID will be removed. Use this reset procedure only when the main gateway (hub) is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Zoe Power U from Master is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Zoe Power U and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.