The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Smart Dimmer Switch (MS11Z)from Minoston. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Minoston follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Smart Dimmer Switch supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Minoston describes Smart Dimmer Switch as having the following features:
- Electric Load Type
- Switch Load Capacity Watts
- Switch Type
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to exclude a device
from the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to Exclude your device, press up and release the front button to exclude it from the network.
1. Follow the instructions for your Z-Wave certified controller to include a device to
the Z-Wave network.
2. Once the controller is ready to include your device, press up and release the toggle
to include it in the network.
3. Once your controller has confirmed that the device has been included, refresh the
Z-Wave network to optimize performance.
4. The device is associated in the same group when it included in setting process.
Now you can control your Z-Wave device according to groups, scenes, schedules
and automation programmed.
Factory reset Smart Dimmer Switch
1. Press and hold the top button for at least 3 seconds while you apply AC power to this device.
2. Use this procedure only in the event that the network primary controller is missing
or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Smart Dimmer Switch from Minoston is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Smart Dimmer Switch and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.