The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Dimmer 400W (Dimmer 400W)from Namron. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Namron follow that link.
light and can be controlled by other Z-Wave devices. The In-wall Dimmer can be included and operated in any
Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufacturers and/or other applications. All
non-battery operated nodes within the network will act as repeaters regardless of vendor to increase reliability
of the network.
The encryption mode that the dimmer supports is S2 Unauthenticated. When the dimmer is being included into
a Z-Wave network, you can use your primary controller/gateway to enable encryption mode or disable
encryption. (The primary controller/gateway shall support encryption mode configuration). The dimmer
supports OTA and can update firmware wirelessly.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Dimmer 400W supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Unauthenticated
Namron describes Dimmer 400W as having the following features:
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Factory reset Dimmer 400W
Press and hold down the action button for over 10 seconds, the dimmer will be reset to factory defaults.Please
use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
There are two exclusion methods:
Method 1: Exclusion from the primary controller/gateway as follows:
1. Set the primary controller/gateway into exclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on
how to set your controller into exclusion).
2. Triple press the action button, the dimmer will be set to exclusion mode, and waiting to be excluded, then the
dimmer will be excluded from the network.
Method 2: Factory reset the dimmer will force the it to be excluded from a network. (please refer to the part
“Factory Reset” of this manual)
1. Set primary controller/gateway into inclusion mode (Please refer to your primary controllers manual on how
to turn your controller into inclusion).
2. Power on the in-wall dimmer and set it into inclusion mode. There are two methods to set the in-wall dimmer
into inclusion mode:
1)Repower on the dimmer, it will be set into inclusion mode automatically, and waiting to be included.
2)Triple press the action button on the dimmer, it will set the dimmer into inclusion mode.
The connected light will stay solid on for 3 seconds to indicate successful inclusion.
Please note that this is a user manual Dimmer 400W from Namron is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Dimmer 400W and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.