The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Thermostatic Radiator Valve (ZRT-106)from Nexa. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from NEXA follow that link.
They can be set at a level that gives you the room temperature you want. These settings may have to be different in each room, and you can set the TRVs to suit each room and then leave them to do their job.
The device can be set temperature by manual or by gateway.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Thermostatic Radiator Valve supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
NEXA describes Thermostatic Radiator Valve as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using 1.5V AA Battery batteries
- Firmware updatable via a compatible Z-Wave gateway
- Thermostat HVAC Systems Supported
- Thermostat Modes
- Thermostat Power Source
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
SmartStart QR code's location as follows: Page 4
Note: If you are connecting this unit to a Z-Wave Controller that utilizes the S2 security protocol, you may be asked by your controller to enter a 5 digit Device Specific Key (DSK) that is unique to each unit. This can be found in one of two places:
- on the QR code label on the back of the unit
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into inclusion mode.
2. Press the P button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into inclusion mode.
1. Put the Z-Wave Controller into exclusion mode.
2. Press the P button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
Factory reset Thermostatic Radiator Valve
1. Press the P button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
2. Within 1 second of step 1, press the button P again and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state.
Please note that this is a user manual Thermostatic Radiator Valve from Nexa is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Thermostatic Radiator Valve and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.