The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Bridge (BR200NX)from Nexia. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Nexia follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Bridge supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Nexia describes Bridge as having the following features:
- Gateway Has Preferred Partners
- Supported Notification Types
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Adding Z-Wave Devices
1. Press and release the (+) button on the Controller
2. Follow the device manufacturer’s instructions for setting the Z-Wave device into learn mode. You will have four minutes to set the device into learn mode after pressing the (+) button.
Removing Z-Wave Devices
1. Press and release the (-) button on the Controller
2. Follow the device manufacturer’s instructions for setting the Z-Wave device into learn mode. You will have four minutes to set the device into learn mode after pressing the (-) button.
This procedure will add or remove your Nexia Bridge to another Z-Wave
1. Follow the device manufacturer’s instructions for setting your Z-Wave
controller into Add or Remove mode.
2. Press the (-) button for at least 5 seconds then release to start Learn mode on the Nexia Bridge.
Factory reset Bridge
Restore Factory Defaults : Using a paper clip or similar object, press the Reset button for at least 5 seconds then release to restore factory defaults.
Factory Reset: Resets all Z-Wave information and removes all Z-Wave
devices from the Bridge. If this Bridge is the primary controller for your
network, resetting it will result in all the devices in your network being
removed. Following the reset, it will be necessary to remove and then
add all of the devices back to your network.
Bridge Information: If this Bridge is being used as a secondary or
inclusion controller in the network, please reset the Bridge only in the
event that the primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Bridge from Nexia is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Bridge and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.