The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Plug-Control E/F (FGWPx-102)from Nice. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Nice follow that link.
Plug-Control is equipped with a power and energy metering function. It uses a LED ring to visualize the current load with colour changing illumination and operating mode. This is the smallest and most attractive device of this type available in the world.
Plug-Control may be operated using the B-button located on its casing or via any Z-Wave™ compatible controller.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Plug-Control E/F supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Nice describes Plug-Control E/F as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
To add the device to the Z-Wave network:
1. Plug the device into a socket nearby the main Z-Wave controller.
2. The LED ring will glow red signalling not being added (reset or remove the device otherwise).
3. Set the main controller in (security/non-security) add mode (see the controller’s manual).
4. Quickly, triple click the B-button located on the casing.
5. Wait for the adding process to end.
6. Successful adding will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller’s message.
To remove the device from the Z-Wave network:
1. Place Plug-Control within the direct range of your Z-Wave controller.
2. Identify the S1 switch.
3. Set the main controller in remove mode (see the controller’s manual).
4. Quickly, three times press the S1 switch.
5. Wait for the removing process to end.
6. Successful removing will be confirmed by the Z-Wave controller’s message.
Factory reset Plug-Control E/F
6.5 - Resetting the device to factory defaults
Reset procedure allows to restore the device back to its factory settings, which means all information about the Z-Wave controller and user configuration will be deleted.
1. Make sure the device is powered.
2. Press and hold the B-button.
3. Wait for the LED ring to glow yellow (3rd menu position).
4. Release the B-button.
5. Click the B-button once to confirm selection.
6. After few seconds the device will restart with factory settings, which is signalled with the red ring colour.
Please note that this is a user manual Plug-Control E/F from Nice is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Plug-Control E/F and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.