The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Outdoor Solar Siren (POPE005107)from Popp. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Popp follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Outdoor Solar Siren supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Popp describes Outdoor Solar Siren as having the following features:
- Outdoor Use
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
1. Open the case and turn on the power switch 2. Remove the metal mounting plate from the device. 3. Turn your controller into exclusion mode with a short single click on the internal inclusion button.
1. Open the case and turn on the power switch 2. Remove the metal mounting plate from the device. 3. Turn your controller into inclusion mode with a short single click on the internal inclusion button.
Factory reset Outdoor Solar Siren
This device also allows to be reset without any involvement of a Z-Wave controller. This procedure should only be used when the primary controller is inoperable.
To reset the device keep the inclusion button pushed for 10 seconds. After 5 seconds the LED starts flashing and after another 5 seconds there is a short beep signaling the successful reset back to factory defaults. Use this procedure only when the network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
Please note that this is a user manual Outdoor Solar Siren from Popp is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Outdoor Solar Siren and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.