The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Flush 2 relays (ZMNHB)from QUBINO. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Qubino follow that link.
The module is designed to be mounted inside a “flush mounting box”, hidden behind a traditional wall switch.
Module measures power consumption of two electrical devices and supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-wave network.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Flush 2 relays supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
Qubino describes Flush 2 relays as having the following features:
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Module Inclusion (Adding to Z-Wave network)
• Connect module to power supply (with
temperature sensor connected - if purchased),
• enable add/remove mode on main controller
• auto-inclusion (works for about 5 seconds after connected to power supply) or
• press service button S for more than 2 second or
• press push button I1 three times within 3s (3 times change switch state within 3 seconds).
NOTE1: For auto-inclusion procedure, first set main controller into inclusion mode and then connect module to power supply.
NOTE2: When connecting temperature sensor to module that has already been included, you have to exclude module first. Switch off power supply , connect the sensor and re-include the module.
Module Exclusion/Reset (Removing from Z-Wave network)
• Connect module to power supply
• bring module within maximum 1 meter (3feet) of the main controller,
• enable add/remove mode on main controller,
• press service button S for more than 6 second or
• press push button I1 five times within 3s ( 5 times change switch state within 3 seconds) in the first 60 seconds after the module is connected to the power supply.
By this function all parameters of the module are set to default values and own ID is deleted.
If service button S is pressed more than 2 and less than 6second module is excluded, but configuration parameters are not set to default values
Factory reset Flush 2 relays
Please use this procedure only in the event that your network primary controller is missing or otherwise inoperable.
If the service button S is pressed for mor ethan 6 seconds the module will be reset to the factory defoult state
- The module has the option to connect a digital temperature sensor
- small dimensions (WxHxD) 41,8x36,8x15,4mm
- power supply is 110 - 230 VAC ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC
- Electricity consumption 0,4W
Please note that this is a user manual Flush 2 relays from QUBINO is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Flush 2 relays and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.