The following is an overview of the user manual for the Z-Wave product Z-Wave Plus thermostat (CT200-G1)from Radio Thermostat Company of America. To view other Z-Wave products and manuals from Radio Thermostat Company of America follow that link.
As a Z-Wave Plus certified product, Z-Wave Plus thermostat supports Z-Wave S2 security. The following security modes are directly supported:
- S2 Authenticated
- S2 Unauthenticated
Radio Thermostat Company of America describes Z-Wave Plus thermostat as having the following features:
- Battery Quantity
- Battery powered using AA Alkaline batteries
- Thermostat Modes
- Thermostat Power Source
- Thermostat HVAC Systems Supported
- FLiRS capable
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion
- Supports Z-Wave Explorer Frames
- Supports Z-Wave SmartStart allowing you to setup the product simply by scanning its QR code via
Alternative to SmartStart, the thermostat can be added by:
1. Set your primary controller to INCLUDE mode to add the thermostat as a node on your network (see your specific controller’s User Manual for detailed instructions).
2. The thermostat main screen shows a welcome message. Press the SIDE button to continue.
3. Press the SIDE button to initiate the inclusion process. This initiates the network connection process. If inclusion fails, the screen says “Failed”. Press the SIDE button to try adding again.
4. When the thermostat has been successfully included to a Z-Wave network, the screen displays a confirmation. Press the SIDE button to continue. You can now configure the thermostat to work with your HVAC system.
5. Your primary controller should indicate that the thermostat was successfully added to its network (see your specific controller’s User Manual for details).
The thermostat can be removed from the Z-Wave network process similar to the inclusion process. Set your primary controller to EXCLUDE.
Factory reset Z-Wave Plus thermostat
Reset clears Z-Wave settings and restores Z-Wave settings to factory default.
Reset does not affect Thermostat settings.
Use this procedure only if the Z-Wave network primary controller is missing or inoperable.
The Thermostat automatically resets and reboots the Z-Wave radio. You will need to reconnect the Thermostat to your Z-Wave network.
Please note that this is a user manual Z-Wave Plus thermostat from Radio Thermostat Company of America is provided as is and without warranty; all information contained herein is provided by the manufacturer or the certifying body. The information provided is for reference only and is not intended to be used as a substitute for professional advice. ZWaveProducts.com only warrants and is only able to support products purchased directly from us. If you have Z-Wave Plus thermostat and have not purchased it from us, please contact the manufacturer directly with any further questions you may have.